A Cappella arrangement
Composed by Jacqueline Gawler
SAAT plus flute part
A fast, percussive vocal piece featuring close vocal harmonies and based on the Spanish Gypsy minor scale. Inspired by the volcanic sand beaches and cliff-top markets of Varkala in Kerala in South India. From the Coco's Lunch CD blueprint, nominated for an ARIA award in 2007.
Four part vocal score plus flute, suitable for women's voices or mixed choir. Includes considerable scope for improvised vocal percussion. Flute part may be substituted by voice (soprano) if no flautist available.
- This A Cappella arrangement is as performed by award-winning vocal quintet Coco's Lunch.
- It is highly recommended that the MP3 audio track for this song also be purchased as a performance guide.
- This sheet music is $35 per licence. The purchase of 1 licence entitles the purchaser to make up to 20 copies of the song for distribution within their nominated choir or vocal group. For example, a choir of 40 singers would need to purchase 2 licenses of each song, a choir of 40-60 singers would need to purchase 3 licenses etc
- MULTIPLE USAGE LICENCE FOR INSTITUTION AND UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES: Secondary or tertiary institutions purchasing sheet music for their library (ie. for unlimited use by ensembles over time) are required to purchase 2 licences (2 x $35) per song to cover this multiple usage agreement. Please select appropriate number of licences in the Quantity field.
- Sheet music will be emailed as a pdf file once Paypal secure payment has been processed.
- For any enquiries about Jacqueline Gawler sheet music please contact Jacqueline.